Spain’s largest airline, Vueling Airlines, is a Spanish low-cost airline that serves more than a hundred destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. This airline is considered to be the largest in terms of multiple destinations and fleet size. Being the largest, we get a lot of inquiries about the reservation process at Vueling Airlines. So, to being sorted out for all of you. We have listed down the complete information about it.
We have brought many passengers who want to book in this airline but they are not aware of the classes as well as the reservation process in this airline. Also, other policies should be known. Travelers can read the full article to everything about the airlines before booking vueling reservations and get a proper understanding of policies and procedures.
Types of Travel Classes in Vueling Airlines Flights
Being a low-cost airline has only one economy class, but three different fares. Economy class offers good space with a lot to offer for a different type of food and entertainment. three fares are basic, optima, and Timeflex fare. This is the basic one and the most economical fare. The optimal fare includes seat selection as well as a checked bag of 25 kg per passenger. The Timeflex fares include unlimited date changes, free seat selection, priority boarding, fast track to security controls, special check-in at some airports, and flexibility to change your flight timings.
What are the Reservation Process: Vueling Airlines
Here we are listing the complete reservation process that will help you to book your flight ticket online. Go through the whole process to make your reservation process online in Vueling Airlines.
- Open the official website of Vueling and enter all the details of your journey like place and boarding of the journey and number of the traveler.
- Tap on the Search button. The list of flights will be opened and you can choose your preferred flight. Then, you have to click on the continue button.
- A form will be opened in which the travelers have to fill in the details of the passengers and then they can proceed for payment.
- Pay for your booked flight and complete the process.
- Then, in the end, they will be mailed a confirmation of the booked flight with full details of the flight ticket.
After following the above steps, each person may reserve their seat in these airlines, but there may be some users who do not find these steps relevant. In this case, you can dial the Vueling Customers support number and connect to the airlines experts. After you are contacted, they will get you immediate help on your queries and concerns. To get rid of all the issues related to the reservation process, their agents will provide the best support to the users.
How users can do check-In for their Vueling Airlines?
If a traveler has reserved your seat on the flight, you know about the check-in policy of the Vueling airline. You may contact the Vueling Airlines customer service number to know about the check-in policy. These contact services may be dialed from anywhere and everywhere. You may call this number anytime.
However, to check the status of the flight, you will have to go through the websites of this airline and then click on the login button. Now, you need to enter the flight ticket number and date of the travel. After completing these details you will get all the details on your screen.
What is the Pet Policy of Vueling Airlines
Those passenger who wants to fly to their favorite destination with their pet or with an assistant dog, then the passenger may go to read for this pet policy:
- The animals that are allowed on board are dogs, cats, turtles, birds, and fish.
- Passengers are not allowed to hunt birds, farm animals, rabbits, reptiles, etc.
- Passengers will be charged 40 EUR for domestic flights and 50 EUR for an international ones. The pet carrier must undergo a safety check with it is a leash and it is food and the pet must walk- either in your arms or on foot.
- Pet carriers should be placed inside the floor, in front of you, or under the seat between your legs.
- Animals with poor health, unpleasant health, or violent behavior will not be allowed as they may disturb travelers or pose a threat to them.
- The traveler may visit with one pet a maximum of two pets are allowed.
Fly with children in the Vueling Airlines
The traveler may contact the Vueling Airlines representative for the children to know about the children policy. Experts in customer service will guide you through the policies of this airline. They may also provide you with tips.
- This policy is for children aged 5-11 who are traveling alone.
- Passengers are required to provide documents like identity documents, a child’s passport, a photocopy of their passport, three copies of the filled-in form.
- The fee for children to fly is 35 Euros for domestic flights and 55 for international flights and a flight fee to/from the Canary Islands.
- Children under two years of age can travel on their mother/father’s lap and the fee will be 15 Euros.
- Infants less than seven days old will not be allowed to fly with Vueling Airlines.
- Children above two will be charged at full cost.
At the end of this blog, I hope you love to read the above article and it will sort out all your queries and concern related to Vueling Airlines and its process of Online booking, Travel Classes, and most important are its policies. So, just visit AirlinesMap now and get your flight ticket at very low and affordable rates to your favorite destination. Also, you don’t have to worry about anything before flying with them to your favorite destinations.